Saturday 17 August 2013

The Perfect Me..

                                    

                                    The Perfect Me..

Finally back to writing after so long...


  
The feeling has come back and it’s going to remain like this forever now. I don’t know what kind of feeling is this but it gives me a sense of stability, seriousness towards my life, my goals & my dreams. Dreams that I desired and wished to happen and come true some day. And now after so long I can feel all this have actually started to happen.
                    Sometime it take ages for us to realize what do we want exactly what are we in search of. Blindly avoiding the things that are meant for us and are in front of us. That so called feeling never gets contend and you tend to keep on wandering. Yes exactly “Wanderer” that was me till some days before.
             When you are in a imperfect relationship with the perfect person you tend to change everything around you and even your own self without any fear and hesitation. Because back of your mind and deep down your heart you know even if you are trembling or go wrong somewhere that person is still going to stand by your side no matter what even if it takes going against the world.One needs to know that "Love is patient.Love is kind & Love never fails".                  
                   And finally now life has taken a different route &  I’m happy with the journey once again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A Marwadi FashionDesigner who loves designing sarees. An Hαr∂corє Lover Avid Reader/Writer A Full time Dreamer Thoughts are my own Music & Cнαι keeps me going Social Media Addict Crazy Selfie Obsessed Mum of 1 who has an very Addictive Smile :) Keep blogging at times. This is my second blog and the 1st one is http://lyfissounpredictable.blogspot.com/ .. Unfortunately forgot the id n not able to recover it ..